Why does my cpu get so hot only loading war zone?

I try loading into war zone and like whenever I boot the game up my cpu goes from 40 degrees c to 71 degrees c then goes to 66degrees c the fans are loud then once it loads fully it goes to 55degrees c while playing why does my computer do this I have even tried under volting the cpu to the most i can but it still has this problem is it just the game uses a lot of the cpu? I have noticed its more of war zone that makes my cpu hot compared to other games.

congrats, you've found a game that moderately taxes the the system.  if this is a desktop, you can reduce the noise level by switching coolers -- and, you may have to go for a liquid cooler with a larger than 120mm fan system to get the lower sound levels you seem to want

You pretty much answered your own question.

Something about that software is causing your CPU to work hard and that creates heat and causes the fan to spin up to maximum.

Next time it's doing that, fire up your task manager and find what process is using your CPU so intensively.  Then do a search on the internet for that process and find out what it does and if others have the same problem. 

• Matt

I don't know war zone, but if your computer isn't up to snuff it will cause the processor to be overworked and get hot, one reason this may be happening is that you either don't have a GPU or you have a slow GPU, which is making your main processor take on a heavy load to render the graphics, if you are using a desktop I would suggest getting a video card with a souped up GPU, this will probably take some stress off of your processor and it will not get as hot, 

i would ask a computer place for help with that

maybe you should take it to a computer store and ask them to fix it