Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Should i let this physician do my surgery when she is mentally retarded? ?

So i was waiting for doctor to se my arm and when she came in her face looke all white and messed up so i assume she was born slow like this but then her shirt says "medical doctor" and i can't find any other surgeon to do my arm on time. If i pick another doctor i have to wait too long and my arm will just keep dislocating and its getting worse. 

What should i do. I search her up on facebook this what she looks like

You really need to find another hobby.

Troll.

Reported.

Lmao you really judging someone because of how they look?! Get a life dumb@ss you’re the reason why we live in a world like this💀

• ?

i think you are retarded....see a shrink for you issues

• LM440

I know nothing about this doctor or her qualifications, but as with any doctor if you don't feel comfortable go elsewhere.  

that's a skin condition, she's got vitiligo, just means her face is different colours, she's not stupid or anything, it doesn't affect your intelligence

She may be MR but is superior at her skill no doubt. Just like a person who has autism and is brilliant.

shes not retarded, maybe she had an accident and burned her face

I won't INSULT the mentally retarded by claiming you are one of them.

thats up to you but maybe something happened that messed up her face and shes not retarded at all