Will i still be able to order through the NHS if i buy my prescription once?

Due to this lockdown in the UK i've moved into my parent's for a few weeks and my contraception is running out- I only have a few left- so i am unsure of what to do. If i ordered through the likes of Superdrug, or any other pharmacy, could I still order it through the NHS the next time I need it?

Sorry if it seems like a bizarre question, I am just worried and overthinking a little bit. I don't want to put myself in a weird position, since I am not sure if i can get it from a practice i am not registered at

Your contraception is a prescription only medication. Whether you order it, physically from the doctor yourself, or you ask someone else e.g. superdrug to do it, your doctor is still providing you with a prescription. Therefore I don't understand your question. Your GP surgery can send the script to any pharmacy, so just make sure you change your nominated pharmacy to a local one to you now. 

The only way you can *not* use the NHS is by getting a private prescription. In which case your GP won't care, but may want to do something like a BP check when you ask for your pill again, if it's been over 6 months since you've been in touch.

i would ask your doctor about it