Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

How would you rank the top 5 QBs of all time ?

Otto Graham 

Joe Montana

Patrick Mahomes

Johnny Unitas

Roger Staubach

@Entropy- If we just include NFL years Graham had an adjusted 120.79 rating, 53-13 record and 3 titles in 6 years. I wouldn't dismiss the AAFC so easily though. They had black players and the NFL didn't. 

Marino and Brady aren't in the top 5 because they have struggled to win big games. Marino took over a team that made it to the super bowl and never improved on that. 

Babylon on seven hills = Moscow.

Whore of Babylon = Church that worked for Commies (Sergian heresy).

Orthodoxy = the only true faith.

70 million were murdered.

Babylonian captivity = 73 year captivity.

3 year Apocalypse was served in Russia under miniantichrist Lenin.

Commies will officially come back; then China attacks Russia; then WW3; then resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov shows new Ruski Orthodox Tsar; this tsar will slay traitors inside church and gov't. If there are 300 bishops, then 297 will be executed while 3 will be left to live.

Ecumemism = all religions getting together to praise Satan = 263 heresies.

Modern documents are from Satan; burn them.

To escape mark of the beast, hide within a small group (10-15 people); no documents; no electronics so that you won't be tracked.

Alaska will be Russian like Kaliningrad is. So, hide in Russia's north (a little bit away from coasts because of manmade tsunamis and H2S stinkjob). So like 500 km away from Moscow because it will sink. If you're in America, migrate to Russian Alaska (away from coasts).

Again: no electronics once you hid because antichrist will be shown on broken unplugged TV set from 1970s because of Tesla's ether; forgive me.

Source(s): Rapper Kanye West tweeted that vaccine = mark of the beast. Vaccine (with chip) is so bad; plz, don't take it. Rapper Kanye West said that vaccine = mark of the beast. He runs with the devils at the top; he knows what's up. Chip in the vaccine.

Tom Brady

Peyton Manning

Joe Montana

Otto Graham

Johnny Unitas

Roger Staubach

Johnny Unitas

Joe Montana

Peyton Manning

John Elway

Troy Aikman

Tom Brady

• RICK

No one who knows anything about football would include Mahones

Mahomes has no business being on any all-time list. This is a joke. He's good but he could suffer a career-shortening or career-ending injury in the next year or two and he would have no chance. Roethlisberger has 2 Super Bowl wins and is miles ahead of Mahomes at this point, and he wouldn't be in my top 10.

As much as I always loved Johnny U, watching him as a kid, I have to put Bart Starr ahead of him.  He STILL has the highest post-season passer rating.  That doesn't mean Unitas is off the list. Unitas essentially invented the two-minute drill, he changed forever the way the position was played, clock management and precision passing.

Brady has to be on everybody's list. I know a lot of people don't like him and as a Bills fan, I didn't like him, but facts are facts. He's one of the best, no question. 'Struggled to win big games'...he won the biggest game more times than anybody and has a chance to win another, without the great Belichick.

I can't argue with Graham or Montana.

But I also can't rank them 1 to 5 with the exception of Brady at #1.

Then, in no particular order, Graham, Unitas, Starr, Montana.

I might include Manning and Marino on a short list of the greatest PASSERS, maybe Brees, too, but there's more to the position than that.

• Mier

??? Only an idiot would say Mahomes is a top 5 all time. The only current active top 5 QB is Tom Brady. Mahomes isn’t in the conversation.

With more than 50 years of being an NFL fan here are the top QBs I've had the pleasure to watch (in no particular order).

Unitas

Staubach

Marino

Elway

Montana

Peyton Manning

Mahomes does not belong on this list.

There is a matter of longevity.

I don't think you can put Mahomes up there yet.  There's a longevity component here.

And really, of your top 5, Otto Graham is, IMHO, the only defensible one on the list, but I think Graham gets too much love because his era-adjusted stats look so pretty.  3 of his best years came in the AAFC...a league where the Browns were just overstocked with relative talent.  Not saying he can't be on the list, but I don't think he would be for me.

I'm not sure exactly how my list would go, but I think a top 5 list has to include Brady, Steve Young, and Dan Marino.  Mahomes will be on it someday.  And I feel like John Elway should be on there.