Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 3 months ago

Why DID THE EUROPEAN MAGAZINE CALLED MELANIA TRUMP UGLY PLASTIC SURGERY HEARTLESS WITCH ?

They said SHE IS A MAN and Donald was the woman 

THEY SAID DONALD IS A PHONEY CUZ IF HE HAD BALLS HE WOULD MARCH WITH HIS PROTESTORS

THEY CALLED HER STINKY DOG BREATH UGLY WALKING PLASTIC SURGERY SHEMALE 

• Jas B

What European magazine, why is it Republicans never provide a source?

I can only assume it is because it is a lie, but then what's new, it's seems to be all you have.

Wonder what Honest Abe would think about the people who call themselves Republicans today?

"I believe it is an established maxim in morals that he who makes an assertion without knowing whether it is true or false, is guilty of falsehood; and the accidental truth of the assertion, does not justify or excuse him."   Abraham Lincoln

• ?

cause they were being very rude

• Mark

I don't know why they "did called" her that.  I "did not seen" that magazine.