Should I send a goodbye text to a toxic friend ?

Long story short, I’ve had a toxic friend, who once was near and dear to my heart, do something to me that is unforgivable. I wanted to send her a goodbye text, then block her. Nothing malicious or mean. Just me telling her how close we used to be and how I don’t recognize her. And never to contact me again for any reason. I think I would feel better if I sent this before I block her, but I’m unsure if I should just block her or send my text first.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

Get it off your chest. You'll feel better. You may want to unblock and hear a reply as well.

Trust me, you'll lose sleep over it if you don't.

If it will make you feel better, send it. Just know you do not have to explain yourself to her though. If you want to just block her, you can.

• bubula

You should not. She knows what she did and she probably knows how you feel. You would be saying whatever you want to say for your own benefit, not to explain yourself but to make her feel bad or worse. Your action will say it all.

Best of luck.