Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Can you stop masturbation ‘cold turkey’ or should you gradually stop?

So I’m a 17 year old lad who normally masturbates 1-3 times a day and I had masturbated on a 4 year streak before this week where I decided I would try to stop because I’m going off to university in September/October and have to share a flat with other people. I haven’t masturbated now for 8 days and I feel better but I still get urges at times however I’m slightly worried that I may have stopped too abruptly due to the increased chances of prostate cancer with the lack of masturbation and also things like blue balls and wet dreams. So should I say masturbate twice every week, then once every week, then twice every fortnight and so on or keep going with just none altogether? 

Favorite Answer

LMAO, masturbating once or twice a day for teenagers is normal. All boys do that. Why deny yourself that pleasure?

And don't think for a moment that the guys in college don't masturbate pretty damn regular as well. You'll find a way, it always works out.

try and find a girl to unload your load, it feels way better than your hand.

• Nick

you should never stop that, would be not healthy for a male

Don't stop. It is bad for you. Just cut down to once a day.

• kelvin

yes you can.......