Anonymous

How to patch up with someone ?

Thanks take care 

How to patch things up with someone depends on why the relationship became torn to begin with. Every situation is entirely different.

• tony

Procrastination will rob you of the peace and joy you might have through forgiveness and reconciliation. starts with forgiveness

We have had our issues but always manage to stay strong for each other. I don't want for any disagreement, anger, frustration or anything else to hinder the love we have for each other

I want us to be committed to a better relationship. I want us to always share our happiness and well-being for each other. I don't want us to isolate anything from one another.

The main thing is Love and Respect for one-another. Many relationships have problems, we just have to strive to make it better and make it work.

Peace

"I know we've had our differences, but I care about you and want you in my life. Can we be friends again?"