john10001 asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 1 month ago

PayPal Login Issues?

I am unable to log in to my PayPal Account. I have the right username and password but all the phone numbers on file are very old numbers that I no longer have and one is for a property I lived at over a decade ago. 

I am not able to change the numbers without logging in and I am also unable to get help from PayPal or call them without being able to login so I am in a catch 22 situation. 

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue? I believe the payments for three items I recently sold were done through PayPal which I don't really use much anymore for anything so I am stuck in unable to get into the account because of the ridiculous regulations and security. 

Do you know of a phone number for PayPal that I can call in the UK to resolve the issue?

They are not answering the phone for customers so they sure would not for what they think is not a customer. (Because of your inability to log in)  What about a letter by snail mail?