Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do some Republicans (of a sort) prefer to live in La-la-land separated from the truth no matter what happens? Is it safe there?

Is lala a safe space? I am just trying to understand can you please explain and not get mad I ask? Thank you. We have wasted a lot of time. This has to stop or  its curtains for America. Its the United States. And this place has never been more divided  just because some don't think   others have  or deserve any rights. Cause thats all it is. Its shameful

Is that your final word? No explanation. Thank you. 

• Sally
    Favorite Answer

I highly recommend watching a movie called "The Brainwashing of My Dad."  You can rent it on YouTube for $3.99.  You will be entertained and also informed.

• Republican types resist CNN, they prefer reality, maybe it is reality that has you confused where lala-la-lalalaaa land actually is?

There are people on both sides that live in an echo chamber, not wanting to hear anything that conflicts with their established beliefs. All Democrats are communists and all Republicans are racists. Rational people know that isn't true. There is a very large portion of America that live in the "Moderate Zone". They agree with some of the positions of the Right and some of the Left. The real problem with society today is that there is no gray area on either side. There is no compromise, it's either black or white. That is why we had riots during the summer and the Capitol Siege. Once we start listening to both sides, we may start to move forward.

Obama started the division with his hate speeches that made everything racist 

la is full of people that have to have other people giving direction to make all the decisions t what their lives are going to have to be like just like actors in the movie

La-La Land....you mean Los Angeles? 

Many of them are leaving and following their jobs to more tax friendly states like Texas.

I'm still trying to figure out why people post such questions anonymously. 

There is no such proof of that. I do see mucho lib hypocrisy