Why is it not okay to be pro-white? ?

Why is it not okay for white / European stock people to form groups for their own interests like Latinos or Africans? 

Pro--white is equated with white supremacy. Because of a long history of such. If a group is already in charge, pro-that group must be seen as wanting fo keep it that way.

Hence supreme. I say that the way it's perceived, to be.

• Phil M

All lives matter.

because people who claim pro-white tend to be ignorant about culture  and this ignorance contributes to why so many of them are racist. 

people are not stock groups.  culture and identity  goes beyond simple outdated classifications of white, black, and asian 

latinos are not a race but a cultural identity associated with latin america. latinos can look white as snow to dark as coal 

and blacks in america don't identity as african but african american. and most people from africa don't identity with arican pride because there are way too many different ethnic groups in africa 

the fact is that the concept of race is outdated because there is way too much ambiguity amongst cultures and the fact that race is just societal constructed as a way to generalize people into 3 broad categorizations 

• P.L.

We should be pro-humanity.  Singling out a race or a group of people who look different from ourselves is wrong if it makes you favour one group and not the other.  We cannot all like all other people, that would not be normal but we should not dislike or wish to harm or destroy groups of people just because they are not like us.  There is something very wrong with those wishing to do the destroying.

Not one person on this whole earth is here from their own choice.

Not one person on this whole earth could have made any aspect of themselves any different from what they were at birth. 

All changes came after birth and via upbringing, coercion, indoctrination etc. or by artificial means. 

If we turned out to be anything other than white it is because God wanted many people to be 'different from white and He gave them the skin colour, eye shape, nose shape, hair texture etc. that He has chosen them to be before they were ever born.  He knew, in advance, who they would marry, where they would live and bring up their own families.  Nothing goes unnoticed to God so when we see a person who is very different from us we must just accept that the way that person IS is exactly how GOD wished Him to be.

Is it OK, what is not OK is hatred against other groups and races.  No racism!

What a percentage of racist non white people forget is that all races have conquered and attacked each other over the centuries.  The black people sold their own people into slavery to whites in Africa.  I’m not saying it’s okay how they were treated by White people or that all white people are non racists, like I am.  Indeed, I’ve heard of some terrible things.  But it’s not all white people who mistreat others based on race.  I personally think there’s nothing wrong with people wanting to date or socialise within their own race, as long as they remain open to making friends with other races of people, too and don’t think they’re superior to everyone else.  

Any separation of people into colors is racist.

Black Entertainment TV is just as racist as White Entertainment TV

Black Lives Matter is just as racist as White Lives Matter.

Black Power is just as racist as White Power

Black Pride is just as racist as White Power.

Affirmative Action is just as racist as Segregation.

People are people and skin tone doesn't matter. Until everyone gets this, racism will be a problem.

Because whites are already at the top of the food chain. They don't need any extra encouragement.

People are this stupid.

I'm proud to be black. Fine.

I'm proud to be Hispanic. Fine.

I'm proud to be Asian. Fine.

I'm proud to be white. WRONG!

Love your neighbor as yourself but who is my neighbor? The Jew who was beat up was taken care of by a foreigner Samaritan. Go and do likewise