Trilobiteme asked in SportsBaseball · 1 month ago

Does Barry Bonds deserve to be in the Hall of Fame?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

His records are fake look at his super fat head 

drugs did that drugs did that.

I  never been to baseball HOF  to far away tucked into a diffulcult place to get to but you put those roaid thugs in and i'd say boycott 

that place it would just be a cheaters building .

• Pronk
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes..Sure,the batters were using PEDS,but SO WERE THE PITCHERS..So it was an equal playing field;The coffee machines in the dugouts WERE LACED WITH PEDS.

I just think they all should get in,or they all should not get in.

• 1 month ago

Is the HOF about honoring the best baseball players or is it the morality police & post rules enforcer? Who knows how much steroid & PED use went on during Bonds' time in baseball?  If he got away with it...So what, that's what baseball is..Should all former Houston Astros be banned  from the HOF? To ban Barry Bonds is to ban a large piece of baseball history.

• 1 month ago

If Pete Rose is banned for betting, Bonds should be banned for cheating by taking steroids for years.  Same as McGwire, Sosa (plus the corked bats), and others.  The Hall of Fame should reward integrity.  Otherwise, what's the point?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, he wouold have deaerved it without the steroids.

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

probably.  even though he never tested positive for PEDs and what he used at the time couldn't be detected in the testing, he'll likely never get in.  

if a player has too many questions about their work ethic they wont get in.

bonds, schilling, sosa, a-rod, braun, clemens, etc.  

• 1 month ago

Yes. If they want to put something on his plaque mentioning the PED use suspicions, I have no problem with that. Same thing with Clemens and McGwire and Palmiero.

• 1 month ago

Of course.                

• David
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

We'll never know.  Too bad he went on steroids.

• 1 month ago

He had a HOF career before he started cheating.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.