What if Venus suddenly left orbit around the sun to circumnavigate around Jupiter instead?

Who's response would you be more interested to read,  that of an astronomer or an astrologer?

Update:

A lot of people, & rightfully so, automatically reject the very notion of an astrologer. Me personally, I think it would be well worth the laugh to see how they would try explaining how such unexpected celestial movement has any effect on my emotional or relationship status'.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I can't imagine how an astrologer's response would be of any interest.

• 1 month ago

Imagination with out bound can lead you no where.

• Robert
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would be concerned the the Earth would do the same thing.

• 1 month ago

A good astronomer would say that probably would NOT happen but then would ask WHY and SHOW YOU THINK it might happen. If you say God would do it, that might be the end of the conversation. For me, the laws is of physics, thermodynamics AND quantum mechanics ARE God's laws. I would be shocked and pleasantly surprised if you really tried to answer the how and why questions. I expect your curiosity has already been smothered enough that you never even thought about the how and why. You just want to provoke?and argue. 

Yes, I would be interested in reading an astrologer's answers too, but at my own pace?and timing. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

A flat-earther, because suddenly everything I thought I knew just came into question.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since Venus moving to Jupiter would almost certainly destroy the Earth while in transit, I probably wouldn't care.

• 1 month ago

Since astrology is not a science, I would not consider their opinion worthy of attention.

• 1 month ago

An astronomer would tell you that it's simply not going to happen.  

I would be entirely uninterested in the response of an astrologer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.