blank
blank asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

Which name do you prefer Ava or Grace?

I know they are  common but that does not bother us.

• Amy

Ava is beautiful.. so is Grace.. I think I prefer Ava more though

I would strongly discourage the name Ava because many dogs are named Ava these days. I have never heard of an animal named Grace, but many Chinese migrant women in the U.S. choose the name Grace when they arrive here. So, take that into consideration.  So, of the two, I would definitely advise Grace over Ava.

Both are great names, there is no wrong decision between the two.

Me and my girlfriend had a baby a week ago unexpected and and we was stuck so much between Grace, Gracie and Ava, haha

I thought if we couldn't come to the season that we would pick the one that sticks out more and then put the other one as a second name... So we thought of Ava Grace or Gracie Ava...

But we didn't even up going for any of them as we named our daughter Sienna Harriet Ross😁

I prefer Grace much more.

LOVE them both, so much that I would not hesitate to use both names:

Ava Grace

I prefer Grace, although I don't really like either name. Ava Grace is a very popular combination and a way of using both names.

I love both!! Ava is a nice beautiful short sweet and Grace is meaningful because of my Christianity. I also love Avalyn 

I love the name Ava.  I detest the name Grace.  It is so over used it has become a cliche plus it grates.  It's hard to live up to.

🥴😊

Ive never liked either. 

Ava is a beer root in my ancestral lands better known as kava. Tastes like dirt but gets you drunk.

And Grace just sounds weird.

Upto you.