What are some vegetarian meals with mashed potatoes?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

chosen to make my Loaded Mashed Potato Bowls veggie lover, with a combination of fire broiled corn and dark beans as the primary clincher. I added the essential cheddar (on the grounds that cheeeeeese) and afterward energized it up with a couple of SUPER dainty cuts of jalapeño, green onion for newness, and a light shower of BBQ sauce. Indeed, BBQ sauce. Trust me.

Furthermore, truly, the chicken would in any case be magnificent with this on the off chance that you would prefer not to do veggie lover. I'd go with diced barbecued chicken pieces to keep with that smoky topic.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Non-starchy vegetables, like maybe steamed broc &/or cauli, a steamed cabbage wedge, spinach or other greens, maybe a stir fry vegetable medly, grilled vegetable spears or cutlets. If you want a 3rd course, maybe something protein rich and crunchy like falafel or other bean patties or still crisp chick peas with finely chopped spinich & garlic in olive oil. 

• denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Veggie sausages & veggie gravy[ with onions ].

Mushroom Wellington.

Veggie mince with a mash & sweet potato topping.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One of my favorite recipes is lentil stew over mashed potatoes. 

https://minimalistbaker.com/lentil-mushroom-stew-o...

There are also InstantPot versions of this and a sweet potato version 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Potatoes and any other kinds of veggies you want.

• 1 month ago

I'm not a vegan. But I once had this meal with meat balls, mashed potatoes and grilled banana peppers. Those grilled peppers went really good with the mashed potato part ;)

• 1 month ago

Seems like a perfect vegetarian.

• 1 month ago

Any stew, any patties or sausage without bread. 

Any type of hot sandwich, mash potato bowels. Loaded mashed potatoes with or without gravy.

Vegetarian/Sheppard pot pies or fried potatoes cakes with or without anything mixed into the mashed potatoes. 

A "meal", is pretty much what you want it to be. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Soya or Quorn mince. Veggie sausages or bean burgers.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Raw veggies.                       

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.