Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

Why do liberals always claim to love diversity, but always live in neighborhoods that are big time white majority ?

Is because you know reality would set in if lived in an area that was 99% black or 99% Hispanic 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

We dont

I'm white

In the 5 closest houses

1 mixed family

2 black families

1 Hispanic family

1 Single Asian

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

i always wonder when conservatives ask ignorant questions like this, they only assume liberals are white?? 

during my experience in college and work, many of the people most represented in lgbt activism, feminism, blm, climate change awareness , labor rights etc. were people of color and majority of them from what i noticed don't live in all white gated communities like many conservatives do

the reality is that conservatives live in the least diverse areas, and once in a while you find minorities who are conservative that live in mostly white areas too 

• 1 month ago

Because they are liars!!  Just like the rich Blacks live only in their own little cults.  All of them liars!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

When a Libby says "We" he means "You". He wants diversity for you, not him. Just like he wants the government to pay, not him. I once had lunch outdoors with a well known Libby. We saw a guy standing on an island in the middle of the street begging for change. The Libby wanted him removed. I walked over & gave him a twenty. I don't know what he did with it, but he was grateful. As we left the restaurant, the Libby scolded me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn't describe myself as either a liberal or conservative but I live in an area that is somewhat diverse. As long as people are treated equally and justly they're welcome here. If they break the law they're not. Race doesn't matter.

It's really pretty simple.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Da Comrade. Much good Englesh.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Back to school Einstien.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Doesn't matter as long as they are not fighting against it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.