Is Harris just a token half black chosen just for votes?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Actually she isn't actually any "Black" but they are attempting to present her as such after all when they kick Biden out for being senile and stupid they will then have placed the first female of "color" into the white hose who's family were slave owners. We can't have statues of slave owners but our VP can be from a family of them it seems.

• Teenie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

YES and so what, its worked didn't it?

• 4 weeks ago

yes, just like kamala was

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

She got so few votes in the primaries she had to drop out before her own home state even voted. So it surely wasn't for the votes. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Not at all. She was chosen by the party because she is a double minority. Female & Black. In a couple of years, Joe will retire & she will become the first Black Female president. #47

• 1 month ago

She is actually highly qualified. You may not like her opinions, but she is intelligent and well-educated and well-spoken.  The rest of it is irrelevant: lots of part-black folks in this world, lots of women, lots of part-asian, lots of part asian and black women, but not a lot of them are qualified to be a senator or VP, or perhaps the Pres itself.

I don't much care what she looks like or what her origins are, I care whether she can do the job.  When push comes to shove, is the job being done, or not?  The best smile on earth is useless on a face attached to a person without competence.  Looks ain't the big thing here.  We tried a tv celebrity president and that was a dismal failure.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Who cares as long as Trump out. If that were the case that still does not make her any less vice president.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How many nephsons have you sired?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I know. She has to be, right?

• 1 month ago

not at all -- she's the nod to the leftists in the Dim party.  All Biden has to do is have a stroke and then she's in charge ... and your leftist policies will be pushed, and pushed hard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.