Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is the answer?

Four students (Yasuko, Kate, Luke, Michael) are exchanging their opinions about receipt from shops.

At the end of the conversation, how many of them agree with the digitization of receipts?

(Yasuko is female name.)

Conversation begins from 26:50 of the following recording.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxG0kWn2Su0

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Marmar
    Lv 4
    3 months ago
    Favorite Answer

One. Kate seemed to be the only one for digital receipts. Luke was totally against it. Michael was hesitant but soon agreed with Luke. Yasuko never really gave an opinion.

• 3 months ago

Probably, we are not familiar with the true meaning of "I don't know what to think", which Yasuko said. Does this mean she can't decide whether or not she would agree or that she has no opinion? If so, she doesn't agree nor disagree and Kate is the only one who agrees, I think.

So, most of the students chose "2 students". Actually this is the Japanese nation-wide examination like SAT in the US.

• 3 months ago

The answer, my friend, is blowin' in the wind,

The answer is blowin' in the wind.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

The answer is always 42.

--Douglas Adams

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.