Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

would you date anyone in the police force?

I would not

because i can't

Anonymous: No, I'm actually not and I was actually residing in a whole other state during that crazy incident. Let me ask you a question: Were you rioting & storming the capital? (Guilty-conscience much?). I don't wanna date them because lots of them are abusive & power-hungry people, THAT'S why. F*ck off, stupid a s s bootlicker! 

Why not get a life and go do something that's actually productive instead of sitting around, provoking complete strangers on the internet? I don't need to put up with some crazy, delusional nutcase projecting onto me and making up sh*t in their head (Especially one hiding behind a anonymous feature like a damn p*ssy.). Just know, you're already reported for breaking rules & starting your sh*t with me. 

what is a WPC

Favorite Answer

No.....but I do get with a lot of cops in public bathrooms

• F

I might cop off with an attractive WPC.

Sooo, I'm guessing you must be a criminal. That's why you want date anyone from the police force. Are you one of the people who stormed the capitol? Is that why you're scared to date a police officer?

• 👻

Some of those guys are hella sexy, but I’d  think it’d be tough worrying if they’d make it home from work every night.

I have before. I guess so again. The police aren't so bad. They have a tough job. But some are excessive and take things personal. I think GOD is so freaking close I can smell Him.

I would love to but the problem is that will she be alive or :(

• ?

a woman with handcuffs............kinky.......

• Rick B

Sure.  Why not????