Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsOther - Science · 1 month ago

You scientist need to get right with god. I dont want you to go to hell.Dont you wanna be in heaven?

I know life is rough but ask god to forgive you of your sins and the after life will be better.

If you want to save souls, I suggest you start by learning how to write English.  Illiteracy isn't very convincing, especially not to educated people like scientists.

No person who believes in God spells it  g-o-d with a small g.  God is Theist meaning one God meaning capital G.    You are a deceiver bearing false witness  so other non-believers can vent their hate.  Every true believer knows that one of God's commands is "Judge not, lest you be judged.".   You can't even get your hate right.

• D g

guess what  HELL is an invention of religion so  .. scientists are in hell  having to listen to religious people think

Without scientists, you wouldn't have been able to use the Internet and post this "question".

Heavens and gods do not exist. There is no evidwence for them. Therefore, I am not going to behave as if they do.

A better question would be: "Why are certain religious people so threatened by knowedge?"

Many scientists are Christian. Many more are open to the possibility of a god existing in some form or another.

But none will blindly accept a talking snake or seven headed sea monster, merely on the word of some poorly translated copies of stories penned by some unknown authors who belonged to some ancient Middle Eastern death-cult.

Blind devotion to a religion - any religion - and blind belief of it's most crazy aspects, is not faith; it is extremism.

Believing in God does not mean you have to believe every word that was ever written about him.

With the Bible being provably, demonstrably wrong on so many things, no honest person would accept it as evidence of God. If you have faith, you have to accept that your faith is not based on any proof. That is why they call it "faith" and not "knowledge".

I do my best to avoid "sinning" and seek redemption and absolution from my fellow humans when I fail.  I cannot do more than that.  As to this heaven thing, I find it difficult to believe in.  Pretty sure that if there is such a thing, it won't be like that rainbow-encompassed golden palace of that picture, though.  Won't be my idea of heaven, anyway, and if it is not, then how can you claim it is heaven?

Who are you to advise us? You are both arrogant and ignorant. 

And spend eternity on a cloud, plucking away on my Angel harp??? No thanks. I’m going to Hell where I can see Bowie gigs and ride motorbikes. 

... and which god would this be?