blank
blank asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 month ago

What is your favorite brewery?

@Harley

I hardly every drink.I was just curious on peoples favorite breweries.

*ever

Above is an image of the Steam Theory Brewing Company group getting their honor. Steam Theory Brewing is an Elevated Craft Experience from our in house distinctive lagers, a full-administration bar including new mark mixed drinks and uncommon wine list, and our actual occasional scratch kitchen. You can discover more about Steam Theory Brewing Company here.

Well, I lived in Europe for 9 years only 40 miles from Munich (Augsburg for 4 years).  I've been to 8 different Oktoberfests (12 times and 6 Mardi Gras in NOLA), Ayinger, Hacker-Pschorr, Erding, Lowenbrau and the Hofbrauhaus (at least 40 times) as well as St. Georgenbrau in Buttenheim and the Schlenkerla in Bamberg (I lived there for 5 years), Guinness in Dublin and the Temple Bar, I spent 3 days in Kilkenny (where my grandmother was born and raised), Czeske Budejovice aka "Budweis" (twice) once when it was Czechoslovakia and again as the Czech Republik, as well as hundreds of other breweries on 3 continents.

I've been brewing my own since 1994.  I rarely buy beer except to try something new.  When I find something I like I'll brew a clone.  I also keg my beer, except for Hefe Weizens.  I have 8 beers on tap at all times with several others on the side once a keg goes dry.  I have over 20 kegs and more supplies than I've seen in some brew stores.  LOL!

I also brew wines, meads and hard ciders.

My favorite brewery is in my basement.  ; ' )

Fullers Brewery in west London: home of London Pride beer.

Hacker-Pschorr or Ayinger.

Try tea/coffee it's good for health. 

The Garden Brewery in Zagreb.

my favorite brewery is beer.

• Anton

First Private Brewery, Lviv Ukraine.

In the world? St. James's Gate Brewery, Dublin.