Cody asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Is Herpesyl legit?

It sounds like an awesome supplement to help kill the herpes virus by boosting your immune system. The ingredients are legit. But the problem is, every single website claiming to review the product are all saying very similar things. Every single one is highly promoting it which sounds fishy. I can't for the life of me find a single review for just an average person who has tried the product. I never have this problem, as I am always able to find reviews from actual people. But all I find for Herpesyl is a slew of websites claiming it works. Please don't answer unless you have used it personally or known someone who has. God bless

• Gary K

You can’t “boost” your immune system, period. If that’s what it claims, forget about it. Classic red flag for quackery. 

By the way, doctors save and/or improve the lives of people every day. If you want to control herpes, that’s where you should start; with those who diagnosed it in the first place.

God bless...that I read the webpage content.

It's fraud. I mean, you can collect all ingredients for much less money and they will not "kill" herpes. It will make your body a bit stronger because the diet of most people usually contain shít - nobody can cook properly.

What can keep herpes under control is organic sulfur MSM methylsulfonmethane / ebay sport supplements. It is bitter. People don't know anything about health and that is why they run to a doctor....you will be surprised that doctors don't know about health, too - otherwise, there wouldn't be sick people all over the world.