Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

What's so bad about going to prison?

I don't get it. You get FREE room and board. Your own bed. A toilet and a sink. Nutrious meals. Don't have to work and pay taxes. Get to hang out with some cool friends all day. That's less work and more fun than going to Disneyland and if costs nothing. Plus, I hear all the rape stories and gangs and intimidation doesn't really happen, only if you're looking for it. I think they should send prisoners to schools and talk about the fun prison offers. Am I wrong?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ever been to jail or prison then? ....... Thought not

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So the whole " getting bashed/raped and no freedom " thing isn't a big enough turn-off for you ?

• 1 month ago

If you are a white wealthy celebrity you are right. You’ll go to some minimum security country club. Otherwise you are in big trouble trying to enjoy any of the amenities you describe. The violence and harassment in real prison makes it terrifying and the overcrowding makes it worse. You don’t want to go to prison!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Please stop being an idiot:  It's horrible, and not a picnic.  It it totally true: that you can get forced into a sexual relationship with a big black dude named Bubba...with pecker size of summer sausage going in your rectum.  Don't tell me prison is a picnic event if you never experienced it.   Worse yet; if any of the fellow inmates catch you in the act of any kind of snitching; you can have your throat slit by makeshift shank while taking a shower. What was mentioned really happened while I was in prison.  So you tell me; since you know it all if prison is Walt Disney World. If you have not experienced it for yourself; don't make judgements about it.  Here is a suggestion; go commit a crime...and find out for yourself.  I am about to share a link with you of my experiences in prison.  Hopefully; you still don't believe it is all a picnic, vacation in Disneyland after viewing:   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuMMFnbF8R8

Youtube thumbnail

&t=25s

Source(s): X-Con myself.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why don't you find out for yourself?

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And you get to meet Big Bubba

=====================

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Prisons used to be harsh until left-wing activists decided to turn the prison systems into what you describe. People often point out that America has more inmates than any other countries. Well, yeah. It's because unlike other countries we spoil our prisoners. In my opinion, luxurious prisons is what encourages people to do crimes to get an easier life. We need harsher prisons to discourage crime.

• 1 month ago

Just being in that loud crowded environment would be hell to me.  Being told when to eat, sleep, shìt etc.  Not being able to walk in the woods or hug my kids.

Your life must be really miserable to think this.

• 1 month ago

cause you lose your freedom

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.