Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

What can I do when I feel this way? ?

Hello! Usually when I get friends and they like me and I like them too or when I’m thinking I like someone romantically, I get anxious and scared. Also, I back off, I mean I distance myself from a time but get back with them later. 

But when I’m alone I start to think negatively. I’m a very introverted and reserved person, I do good academically but I struggle socially. So, when I back off, I compare myself to other people who are more social than me or how “girls" are expected to be in society. For example, I don’t know how to confort someone, tell my friends kind words when they are feeling down, be with them everyday, and that kind of things. Even some friends have told me I’m cold or like a robot... And I would like to confort them or be for them but I don’t know how. Besides, I have my own personal and family problems too but I don’t share them with anyone. Although, usually I’m thinking the worst and get paranoid, I don’t like the feeling.Has anyone ever felt like this before? Or, I would like you to suggest me what I can do to stop feeling like that. 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

maybe you should get some counseling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.