Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Why is covid so deadly? Why has it killed so many people?

When the pandemic first started I kept hearing how experts didn’t know much about it because the virus is so new. Do they know more about it now? Give me the lowdown. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 6
    5 days ago

It's something that's created by germs and bacteria. It might be a bacteria that sat there for such a long time.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

actually it's not that deadly... the same could have been done to them if they got the flu... if you're old or have issues with your immune system, obviously you will have complications with any virus. 

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, they know much more, now.

• Because there's no cure for it yet. There's vaccines but they don't know if it cures people that have been infected. 

I would hope that they do know more now, then they did in the beginning of the pandemic. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

probably cause it affects people so bad

• 1 month ago

It hasn't.  Almost all of the fatalities had serious health conditions when they caught it.

Unless you're already in a nursing home, you have a greater than 99.8% chance of surviving it.

• 1 month ago

To be honest, you would get more info better presented if you went on some of the medical to the public web info sites. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.