?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What is the craziest thing you’ve seen someone do in public ?

Favorite Answer

run and jump on some broken glass barefooted

When I was 16, I snuck out at 3am to go smoke weed with a boy I liked. We went to the top of a parking garage to get a little privacy and there was a couple having sex on the hood of their car. Those idiots were completely naked too. Everyone knows if you’re gonna have sex in public, the woman should wear a skirt and the guy should wear sweats he can pull up quickly. These naked morons ran and hid behind their car looking like they were humiliated. Serves them right for getting totally naked in public. 

watch " subway shoe licker " on youtube . 

• Robert

Campaign for SloJoe Biden or take a leak on the subway platform.  Both are crazy so I'm not sure which is craziest. 

I saw a guy doing cartwheels down a hall in a Courthouse after he was found innocent, with all charges dismissed, and released.  I was inside the courtroom as a Spectator. I sit in on a lot of Court cases, as a hobbie.