Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What to do she is not interested in sex at all?

My girlfriend is not interested in sex at all 

I asked her several times and she kept giving me excuses, and in the end she told me that she doesn't want to have sex with me anymore, so we have not had sex for more than 6 months.

What should I do?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Dump her. She doesn't want sex with YOU. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe you're too small and she doesn't want to depress you.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

As your gf she may not be interested in having sex with you .That does not mean she is not interested in sex .Make a firm proposal to her get married to her .Then as your wife she will enjoy sex with you .She is a girl who believes in the concept no sex before marriage .

• 1 month ago

The honeymoon phase of your relationship has ended, so you need to figure out ways to spice up the relationship and keep things new and fresh.  Work out if you have not been doing so.  Do things that surprise her, or that you've never done for her before.  That's the best advice I can give.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You either ask her why she doesn’t want sex, or you break up. Sex is a form of showing love and if she doesn’t want to give you that, somethings wrong 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

She does not find herself sexually compatible with you anymore. Perhaps, she felt bored while having sex with you.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ask out for Date and give surprise gifts flowers

• 1 month ago

You can't make someone feel sexually attracted to you.. For whatever reason, that feeling is gone for her. Best to just leave without hesitation or wondering why. Even if you know the reason why, it's not going to bring back that feeling. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

she is not ur girlfriend then. this relationship ended a long time ago, she is not into you or she has something biologically wrong, idk why she is still with u if she is not into you.

• 1 month ago

And how old is she ?  If she is 14 , you should listen to her and forget about it.  If she is in her 30's maybe you should shake her hand and say goodbye.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.