Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Why would he give up a relationship with a woman who's 18 years younger, smart, attractive and in love with him?

I'm 23 my ex is 41. We were dating for over a year. We met at work when I was about to turn 21 and he immediately started paying attention to me. He took me to the movies on the 1st date and our 2nd date was him flying me out to California for my 21st birthday. He rented a car and we drove along the coast and he took me to fancy museums, nice restaurants and to the beach. We had a good time and he even gave me his favorite jersey to wear and keep. He wanted to move in together right away. He rented us a really nice apartment with a balcony, master bathroom, pool, jacuzzi and an awesome view of the ocean. I helped with the rent but the lease and down payment was in his name. He flew me to NYC and Texas to meet his friends and seemed eager to show me off. He brought me to every one of his games (he's an athlete) and I'd hang with him and his team mates at the bar after games.

I was the first woman he'd dated since he was 28, he was 39 when we met. He had no relationship history or photos with ex's on his Facebook but he's very popular with women and has a lot of friends. He posted our photo all over his page and was proud. He paid for all the vacations and most of the rent even though he only makes 48k a year, he cooked for us, he always told me I was the prettiest women he's ever met. Any yet.....I apparently wasn't good enough because he said he didn't know if he saw a long term future for us. Now he's single and he didn't try to stop me when I moved on.

• Foofa

She was fun to play with but once the honeymoon phase of the sex wore off he realized she wasn't worth what she was costing him. The point of being a sugar daddy is that you get to change out whom you're paying for when the whim strikes. 

• ?

He can't afford you on 48k a year and you're much too young for him.