Boyfriend got emotional during sex, this never happened before, help? ?

Soo I'm 22 and my boyfriend is 21.

And well I'm the Bottom, and my boyfriend is the Top. 

And we have an amazing sex life. It's always pleasant for the both of us, so it's cool:). 

Yesterday, he got horny, and he put me in the mood and we started making out and eventually make love. 

And idk what happened, but when he got close to orgasm and during the orgasm, he said "I love you /I love you so much baby" like 10 times XD. 

And I noticed he had some tears on his eyes... 

Sooo any one had this experience before? 

Any help on why this happened? 

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

He’s a sissy duh trans woman 

I’ve only cried once during sex and it was a really emotional time during our relationship. I wouldn’t say it’s a bad thing. If it happens all the time then I would question what’s going on, but getting emotional once or twice isn’t necessarily a thing to look at negatively. 

That tears are because of pleasure, dont worry you did right to please him

Thumbsdowns awarded to those who fell for this claptrap fantasy.

Crying troll is back again.

This is beautiful man-to-man love, and you're lucky that your Top Man is so emotional.

Next time try to climax at the same time and yell out how much you love him too.

And then hold each other as he stays inside you all night long and keeps pumping his semen deeper and deeper.  

Love rules!