Is it true that gay people are not trustworthy, thieves and have crimininal intentions?

My dad told me this and he said not to talk to them.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Yes gay traitors are but trans aren’t 

• 1 month ago

No,

You just discribed how ALL humans should be seen not just gays

• 1 month ago

I hate to burst your bubble about your dad, but....

I work in a prison.  A cat C sex offender, or VP establishment.  I deal with rapists and pedos and downloaders.  Here is the thing.  There is an LGBT club in the prison.  They account for about 10% of the inmates.  The rest are straight.  So does this mean that 90% of the straight population must be criminal?

The thing is that gay people are just people.  You will find that the majority are law abiding, hold down jobs, pay taxes, etc.  Its just that they don't feel attracted to the same people that you do.  Simple really. The idea that they are more prone to crime?  Sorry, but the prison population disagrees with you.  

So ask your dad how he knows that they are untrustworthy?  How many gay people does he know?  What does he base his opinion on?  If it is based on some biblical mumbo jumbo, or the fact that "Everybody knows", then I would call him on it, or at least take it with a massive pinch of salt.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

More violent crimes are committed by the straight folks z

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Regretfully your father is an ahole. I hope you will not turn out like him. Go meet some gay people and you will find they are just like you, some good, some bad. Please tell your father that I, a senior, veteran, volunteer tutor, am a lesbian and am totally insulted by his ignorant comment. 

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your dad is a prejudiced bigot and you are a gullible idiot for believing him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your father is an ignorant bigot.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Your father is mistaken and very bigoted.

Someone's sexuality is not related to their honesty, trustworthiness or anything else.

I wonder why he would think that? Maybe he was as gullible as you are, and some homophobic idiot told HIM that?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"My dad told me this"

Your dad is wrong on ALL counts.

• fcas80
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Ask your dad what other kinds of people are not trustworthy, thieves and have crimininal intentions.  I bet he has a long list.  Then ask him how he knows this.  Carefully evaluate all this, and make up your own mind.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.