Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why is he copying me?  ?

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile now. We’re best friends and are so happy together. We have very similar personalities as well. But I’ve been noticing lately that he is copying my phrases and how I pronounce words, even how I laugh. He changed his way of pronouncing certain words to how I pronounce them. He sometimes makes himself snort like I do, since I sort whenever I laugh. I started saying “honey” and “sweetie” whenever I’m making fun of someone, now he says the same thing when he is. And just phrases I’ll use, he will start using. Why is this? 

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

My boyfriend and I have been togther for almost 5 years and we are BOTH taking on each other's dialect, habits and phrases. I would never say he's copying me even though he has copied a lot of things I say and I do the same with him. Sometimes, it's just natural to adapt to the person you're with by taking on a lot of their habits and characteristics. If it's annoying and teasing, that's one thing, but if he's doing it because he wants to be like you and loves those qualities about you (like how you laugh) than I don't think it's a bad thing. Obv he likes these traits in you and wants to make them his as well. Some couples that are together so long adapt to each others' personalities and things they enjoy. It's a good feeling when you have that effect on someone who loves to incorporate those little things into their personality as well. I would embrace it!! <3

He is not sweet. he is really insulting you