Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

Can I lose 50 pounds this way?

I'm a 29 year old guy and I'm 5'4 and 149 pounds.  I eat one meal a day and am fairly active at work for 10 hours a day and come home and do 30 minutes of pushups, squats, and planks.

My diet consists of whole grain bread, peanut butter, oatmeal with fruit, salads (just lettuce, tomatoes and a can of tuna), tuna, and coffee and water.  I try to limit my meat to once or twice a week and the meat is always just tuna. 

I want to be back under 100 pounds again because I'm way too fat right now and I know people don't take me seriously because of it.

Favorite Answer

you should try HIIT work outs to enhance your exercise progression. i'm not a certified trainer, but speaking in my own experience it burns calories faster. also try calorie deficit, but do not starve yourself

People don't take you seriously because you have body dysmorphia and need professional help. You are NOT fat!

Under 100 lbs would be dangerous and anorexic for you, especially as a male.