Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do women always want they man to go to a craft store with them like Michaels or Hobby Lobby? When I was growing up my dad and grandpas?

always refused to go in those stores and women in our family always went by themselves and I have been used to that. Now, I love my girlfriend dearly and we do lots of stuff together, but the last thing I want to do is look through craft supplies for 2 hours, I get really bored in the first 10 minutes. My girlfriend had ALL DAY to go and look but here I am getting home after 9 hours of working and shes like, I waited for you to get home so we can go to Hobby Lobby :/ 

And before people start calling my a sexist pig, I actually do go anyway, reluctantly, but I cant hold back my complaints after the first 30 minutes in there

• ?

"Women" don't. Your girlfriend does. This is a her problem not an all of us problem. 

• This was funny the first 500 times a comic on open mike did this bit in front of a brick wall.

Times change.  Relationship dynamics change.  So go.  Or don't.

• T J

Stop going. Tell her to not to wait for you anymore, because you are not going. You are a man, are you not?

• ?

Irs something she's passiknare about, and because she loves you, she wants to share it with you