How do people masturbate in the year-long missions on the orbit? Isn't it extremely dangerous, she sheer speed of it?

I believe the astronauts have huge space orgies.

Since everything around you is moving at the same speed, you have no sensation of it, no more than in an airplane. Lack of gravity may be an issue. I used to think it would be great to float around holding my sweetie, but then I realized that I prefer feeling his weight on me. 

No, travelling that fast in space would only be dangerous if you were to suddenly stop. Otherwise, it just feels like they are floating. I think they could still masturbate without any problem, unless the gravity screwed with their circulation. 

I think the dog refers to weightlessness, anons.

Explain why masturbating would be dangerous on a space station or spacecraft.

Frequently.

Unless there is man-on-man action available.

You don't seem to realize just how fast you are traveling while staying still on earth.   And they is no connection between speed of motion and orgasm.