who asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do Trumpkins think that Biden lost because no one wears his name on their heads or flies his name in their yards for years like Weirdos?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Pete
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It makes me laugh that the whole world knew Biden would be US president long before Americans accepted it.

• 1 month ago

Before tRump came along most pre-tRumpkins wore crosses or displayed Jesus signs on their lawn.  Then tRump came along and tRump's name displaced Jesus and the Cross.  That pretty much explains everything.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Just following Piglosi's words,...oops. Nancy Pelosi @SpeakerPelosi May 16, 2017 Our election was hijacked. There is no question. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

We have to wait to see what Trump says we should think. Where is he?   TRUMP !!!!!  what do we say now?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • FitWit
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

The trumpers are idiots. They are the people who complain all day everywhere they go. The only people who can stand them are other trumpers. But these morons did achieve something amazing. They got an estimated 10 million Republicans like me to vote for Biden. And now I consider myself to be a Never trump Republican. I won’t vote for anyone who supported trump ever. Until all the trumpers are out of office.

• 1 month ago

Well yeah, and no boat parades.  How could he possibly have won?

• wowser
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Ttumpkins are not capable of thinking

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No it's because of election fraud.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Do Trumpkins think at all?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.