Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

What is wrong with Porn? Doesn't it save a single man the problems of many things?  ?

I mean single man can jerk off to a good porn; and save his 40 bucks that he would have to in buying a prostitute.  It also saves the guy from relationship drama that he would go through if he was in real real relationship.  Also:  Jerking off to a good porn could also stop a potential rapist from raping someone...so again I ask:  What is wrong with porn?

• Foofa

I have no problem with adults enjoying porn. It's only in the still malleable youth set that it can sometimes distort their views and make it to where real sex isn't satisfying for them.

From my point of view bro, porn is going to affect a person's demeanor if that person is not emocionally mature. If the person who watches porn think that many behaviours, fetiches or practices showed in those videos are real or normal regardless of the webpage, that same person by the time he has a true relationship in the real world with the opposite sex will think that many things he used to watch are real. If you are so exposed to porn you may prefer to watch porn instead of going out with a real girl and you'll create bad sexual habits that might damage your personal perception about what sex is. A greeting bro.

Its not wrong. Just take breaks. And I agree, I had a buddy go to a prostitute and he said in the end he just felt like jerking off would have accomplished the same thing 

• L

Sure. Single men, married men, single women, married women... single non-binary and married non-binary... Nothing is wrong with porn unless someone is being exploited to create it.

• steph

There’s nothing wrong with it I watch it all the time 

• T J

Not a damn thing wrong with it.