Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are you against Biden?

How many of you are against Biden simply because he's a democrat? How many of you are against him because you've looked at his policies and believe they will damage the country? Please provide facts over why you are against him.

? Genuinely not trying to troll. Got a theory that most on here who are against him, can't actually say why and purely hate him because he's a democrat regardless if his policies are going to benefit them or not. No issue with those who dislike him for his policies if they've done the research.

Favorite Answer

No i'm not against Biden

• Robert

He is stupid.  Plain and simple.  I've listened to him whine about the Chinese weaponized flu for months.  And now he is in office the the first thing he does is swing open the border doors to criminal aliens and more disease.  That's just stupid.  As is the man who has reached the highest Peter Principle of all time. we don't expect much, but we expect more than that

I am not against him personally. However, I don't like that he claims to be a "devout Catholic" yet expands tax payer funded abortions in Mexico. I don't like that he chooses to allow illegal aliens to remain in the country, while welcoming more to cross over and compete with Americans for an already stunted job market. I don't like that he is ignoring pages of immigration laws that are still on the books, and were voted on and passed by the legislative branch. I don't like that he has chosen to allow people from enemy nations to return to our shores again. And lastly, I wonder if we went to his home, how many mementos of Cesar Chavez and MLK we would find displayed there. The insinuation here is that he is simply pandering.

• Gloria

You are right in that it is purely partisan. Look at Hannity.

I'm not..currently.

So long as President Biden does the absolute best he can for the country while preserving the Constitution, I'm with him.