Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do people say that God doesn't exist if everything you touch, feel, smell it is God itself; the reality is a undeniable evidence of God?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Romans 1:20....

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you need to believe everything you touch, feel, smell etc is God that is your choice.

You can't prove it so its not "reality" is your belief.

• 1 month ago

In western Abrahamic religions, God is distinct from "creation"; he is everywhere within it but he is no part of its substance and vice-versa. So you might want to clear that up first before you make any claim that everything that exists is God itself unless you're intent on dismissing western religions.

• 1 month ago

Because nothing that you touch, feel, or smell IS God itself, that's why. The reality is a total lack of evidence for a god.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Huh?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The part that I find amazing is otherwise intelligent people look at what you wrote and actually believe you have made a profound point. In reality it is perhaps the stupidest argument an apologist can make. It is neither evidence or a philosophical argument for God. It is an utterly nonsensical circular argument that is astonishingly stupid. 

I am not being hyperbolic, this argument is amazingly stupid. 

• 1 month ago

Everything I touch, smell and feel is not any sort of a god but atoms and molecules.

• 1 month ago

Why do you think toast is God?  It's just toast.  I made it toast by putting bread in the toaster, which heated it up.  There's no God there.  There's physics and chemistry. 

You need to show that there is a supernatural component to toast - that it can't be made with fire and bread.  That it takes some magical fairy dust or something.  And that's just not true.  I made the toast.  God doesn't make toast.

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

So if I  eat an apple I'm eating God?

I'm vegan. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

FOOLISHNESS....HAVE U EVER READ THE POEM CALLED "TREES"...IT STARTS OUT LIKE THIS...I THINK THAT I SHALL NEVER SEE A THING AS BEAUTIFUL AS A TREE...I THINK JOYCE KILMER WROTE IT IF U WISH TO GOOGLE...I HAVE GORGEOUS TREES IN MY YARD AND I LOVE THEM SO MUCH....TREES GIVE OFF OXYGEN WHICH IS WHAT humans need to breathe..GOD IS VERY SMART.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because when most people say it they are talking like the Judea/Christian/Muslim idea of God. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.