Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

i cut the string under my tongue?

so when i was eating yesterday the string thats under my tongue got stuck on my bracket from my braces. so my tongue was stuck. i had to rip my tongue off and it cut the string under my tongue but only half way. it hurts and is red. what should i do?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • kelvin

go to urgent care immediatly

Get a prescription for Chlorhexidine gluconate from your dentist. It's cheap and it speeds up healing.