Do you believe in Donald Trump?

No.  I voted against Hillary Clinton in the only way that had a chance to make a difference. 

I believe he exists.  I don't agree with his values of course.

I don't have to "believe" in him. He exists, so belief isn't necessary

Nah, and especially not when he was President. 🙄

i believe in humanity so yes.

My faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ alone. Those who place their faith in any politician are bound to be disappointed sooner or later.

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

• Den B7

No. He is only a myth created by the Deep State and personified by an actor named Dave Trestori.

• Paul

I believe he exists. I believe he is a self-centered bigot who does whatever is best for Donald Trump.

That he exists?  Yes.  I believe he exists.

I believe he exists but is fading away into obscurity. I have, however,  never believed a word he says as he is incapable of telling the truth.