Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 1 month ago

cracked or broken rib from a fall?

Had a seizure, fall on my hand and my head hit a bare floor. Neither hurt at first. Head swelled a lot. A few days later I could feel a little something in my rib area below my heart. Not bad. Played disc golf and it felt like that may have aggravated it so I did not play for a few days. It did not get better, got worse. Not huge pain, mild and I feel it when twisting or contorting my body. Not when sitting still.

It seems like I had something like this long ago but the pain was less.

Not going to the Dr over it as the pain does not get worse with a deep breath.

Any suggestions?  When will the pain subside?

Yes, I remember reading last time there is nothing a Dr can do for you. I just feel like it hurts a little more this time. But last time was so long ago its hard to recall for sure.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • kelvin

you don't need to see a doctor unless you have excruciating pain when you take in air

If you did break a rib, there's nothing a doctor can do for you anyway. I've broken several in my time, and know the pain intimately. If you're experiencing pain when breathing, laughing, coughing, and especially rising from a lying position, you have a broken rib or two. It will take a few weeks for the pain to begin to subside.