Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Wow. Three days, three press briefings. What exactly are they not hiding?

And what do you think of Psaki not disrespecting any reporters?

I know, right? Finally, some transparency. Finally, some respect. Finally, some presidentialness. This is how a true statesperson leads. Did you hear that bit where he got on that Zoom call with all his administration's appointees and staff and told them that he wanted them to respect one another and that if he heard anyone disrespecting anyone else or talking down to anyone, they'd be fired. That's Biden squashing the culture of Trump like a bug.

There are some things that Biden is doing that I disagree with but I welcome press briefings & professional conduct by this administration. Take a lesson, GOP, if you want to rebuild. I'm not returning to a party of nutcases who think they need their guns on the house floor.

Wacky Psaki wins the white carnation for not answering one question so far.

• Sadcat

This is outrageous.  Why press briefings? Shouldn’t Biden be all-caps Tweeting from the White House toilet, so no one can ask questions about what he’s spewing?  That worked for Trump. 

• Sam

Its great to be an American once again.