Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 1 month ago

Are girls with muscles cute or unattractive?

Bulk doesn't look so hot.

with me it kind of depends, like I don't like the body builder with massive muscles look (I don't really like that look on anyone) But I think that muscles can look very nice on a woman. Like gal gadot in wonderwoman for instance

Girls ! I think it should be soft soft and soft like as Roses. Muscles I don't like it for girls. 

We don't see numerous solid ladies in mainstream society – and the showcase of a lot heavier and clearly more grounded female bodies can be overpowering or stunning.

Proficient tennis playing sisters Serena and Venus Williams, who are as of now in Australia for the mid year tennis season, are genuine instances of female competitors who have gotten a great deal of negative consideration for their "thicker" arms and heavier-set, solid bodies.

Different models incorporate resigned title holder jock Bev Francis and South African center distance sprinter Caster Semenya. They have all been censured for having bodies that can't in any way, shape or form have a place with genuine ladies.

It depends on their shape and personality .

• Ya-Hoo

It depends. Most women can't develop as much muscle mass as men, so even strong women don't typically look very large and hulky like the guys. Usually low body fat, strong legs, and muscular gluts look good on women.

Unattractive cz girls skins is soft,and i think they attractive in soft skins not in muscles.

Muscular girls can't be called cute in terms of physical. They are not ugly as well. It will just look unsual if their muscles are not proportionate to their frame. 

• L

Depends on their personality - and which muscles.

Oh yeah - one of the girls on the tennis team at school . . . has washboard abs - like a 6 pack.  Otherwise she isn't big or like a weightlifter or anything - totally cute little package, but those abs . . . . . . OMG, enuff to make me crazy.