Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Is jajublia a good name for my pharmaceutical drug?

So I'm tasked with coming up with the name of our company's new pharmaceutical drug. Laying awake in bed last night, the word jajublia came to me. Any thoughts on this?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • kelvin

what is the meaning behind the name

• Audrey

When you think of the names for drugs you see on commercials, that's actually pretty good!