Is Halo from Beyonce actually a worship to lucifer?

The Lyric sounds beatiful at first but creepy if you pay attention:

"I found a way to let you in But I never really had a doubt Standing in the light of your halo I got my angel now"Remember Luficer is an angel,a fallen one.What do you guys think?

Favorite Answer

You got the same line of thinking I do. The first time I loved the song beggining, it is beautiful. I really need to pay attention in the Lyrics, because English is not my native language, I am Brazilian. It was when I started to think the same thing and I just stopped to listen the song. Because I dont know who is the Angel she is talking about and it could be him. Are you Evangelical Christian too? And I would like to add she sings she had to do something wrong, to break walls or something, I dont remember that well. But God would never ask something like this. 

That's one interpretation. It makes sense

Obviously not. Anybody can cherry-pick any line out of context to make it seem to mean something it doesn't. The lyrics of the song, however, clearly indicate it's being sung in the first person about a significant other, like a lover or a spouse. The very first lines of the song read:

I love to see you walk into the room

Body shining lighting up the place

And when you talk, everybody stops

'Cause they know you know just what to say, and

The way that you protect your friends

Baby, I respect you for that

And when you grow, you take everyone you love along

I love that sh*t.

Don't fly me away

Don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart

People do not see Lucifer walk into rooms. People do not have hear Lucifer talk. Lucifer doesn't go out and buy people stuff. Lucifer doesn't love others.