Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why is he continuing to talk to me knowing that I like him and that I want a relationship ?

He’s a guy I’ve been seeing and we have also had sex 

In the past (including till very recently) whenever I asked for commitment he never wanted to 

I’ve stopped sleeping with him and told him I want to move on if we are on different pages 

Why is he continuing to talk to me? He’s messaged me every single day for the past 3 weeks. Has asked to meet up here and there. He’s also been a bit sexual in some convos. In other convos he’s been normal. He’s called me twice (he never has texted nor called me this much since I have known him) 

He even sends me selfies (just of his face, nothing sexual) 

And he tells me he wouldn’t talk on the phone for this long if it was just for sex 

Can I believe that? 

He also got jealous when I mentioned I had been on dates with other people 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Who knows his motivation? I would guess, however, that he's keeping in touch with you in the hopes of more sex.

• T J

He is waking up about you, do throw him away too fast. Maybe he will wake up.

the answer is pretty clear (sex) that’s why he’s continuing to communicate. it’s on you if you want to follow along.