Can my dentist tell my parents that I have an inner lip tattoo if I’m under 16?

It says the word c*** so I’m worried my parents will find out. 

Yes they can. They won't be able to keep it in.

yes they can. you have to be 18 to not have them rely info to your parents.

You are the biggest liar on here.  First,  it is against the law to do tattoos  on a 16 year old without the parent present. Secondly, your mommy would have had to be present, and see exactly what the Tattoo artist is doing to their child...Yes..you are a child.  You have to be 18 to screw yourself up with a nasty word tattoo in your inner lip. Please troll elsewhere.  Take your filthy word with you, loser. First question ever, and this is what you ask? You have been reported for use of the word c***

Source(s): I am a Tattoo Artist (17 years)

Interesting how you supposedly got a tattoo when you're under age, since that's illegal in most countries.... TROLL

• kelvin

no they can't..................

I think you should be more worried by the fact you tattooed  a derogatory word on your inner lip . You are under 16, sure it’s funny now, but is it going to be funny in 10 years time in your early 20’s? Yes tattoos can be removed but I can’t imagine how they would go about it for the inner lip .