Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 1 month ago

Can private dentist refer patient to NHS?

•  Yes, it happened to me. I needed a wisdom tooth taking taking out and my private dentist could not do it so he wrote to out NHS hospital, and i went there and had it out.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

You can go as an emergency to the royal london dental institute on weekdays in the morning I think

If he is in a lot of pain they might do it for him on the day

They could refer you as an emergency to the A&E Department of a big hospital. You can expect tooth extraction and antibiotics, not cosmetic dentistry. Tell the truth about the pain. On a scale of ten with one being mild pain and ten being the worst pain ever, say eleven.

• Tavy

Looks like English is not your first language. Presume you mean having it extracted which means removing it. NHS Dentists are booked years ahead, very few are taking new patients.

No, a private Dentist cannot tell a NHS Dentist to treat anyone.

Contact your local hospital by phone , in some areas there are emergency Dental clinics. If there are none  you will have to go private.

U.K.

My sibling's insight tooth has recently aired out yesterday. We went to a NHS crisis dental specialist today and was informed that there is no hope in light of the fact that the tooth was looking ahead rather than upwards, a temp filling would exacerbate the agony. The best way to figure it out is to have it eliminated quickly.

Sadly, my sibling isn't enrolled with any dental specialist. He is in a ton of agony at this moment, so we should discover a dental specialist first thing on Monday morning. Having scanned web for the expense of affected intelligence tooth expulsion, it appears to be the evacuation should be sans possible in NHS medical clinic.

so my inquiry are:

1. Will a private dental specialist allude a patient for NHS emergency clinic treatment? (We're considering seeing a private dental specialist since we however it very well may be difficult to get a NHS arrangement around the same time?)

2. Is there such thing as "crisis medical clinic therapy" in NHS' dental assistance, in which he can be treated as need since he's in a great deal torment right now.

I don't think there is any law against that but I can't think of any reason why they would.