Biden to increase minimum wage to 15 bucks per hour while small businesses plan to close down.  Why you out of ur mind libs?

I agree the minimum wage should be raised. But  not to 15 dollars an hour. 

Businesses have to charge customers enough to pay for rent or mortgage, utilities, the goods they buy to put on the shelves or for food to cook to sell over the fast food counter and then the wage itself... That does not even include taxes.. By raising the wage to 15 dollars an hour the cost to buy these goods and service  will increase more than the cost of the wage increase itself..  

The people hurt the most are those on fixed incomes and who are too old to re enter the workforce and increase their income. When a head of lettuce increases from 1.50 to 3.50, when that pound of hamburger goes from 3.50 to 6 dollars, when the cost of a can of beans goes from 98 cents to 2.50 they cannot absorb the loss. 

If you are making 9 dollars an hour now I understand that it can be hard to get by, so don't start a family until you have invested your time and intellect into learning how do do something that can allow you to afford to have a family. Two or three adults making minimum wage can afford a two or three bedroom apartment and food and transportation. 

I lived that way for a long time until I had a good work history and could begin my way up the ladder until I could live better.  And if you act mature while you live with your roommates you will have made friends that are like family for the rest of your life.

Minimum wage was never to support a family, it was to provide enough for people to live  until they could do better.

Workers need money to take care of their families, to pay rent, and to eat. If small business owners don't know how to run a business, that's their problem. They should not have started a business then. What does that have to do with families being able to feed their children and paying rent?

If you listened more carefully... you would know that he is mandating $15 minimum wage on companies with contracts with the United States government, and Federal employees.  NOT on ALL companies.  Pay more attention.

• This blanket across the country increase is nuts.. Tighten your seatbelts for the coming inflation.. There are a lot of moving parts affected with this.. One big thing nobody has brought up is it's going to change benefits govt now pays out.. $15 an hour puts people in a bracket that takes away qualifying for food stamps, low cost housing, welfare, free medical.. These people are now going to pay for all the stuff they were getting free while making $10 an hour.. Govt saves spending and receives more taxes.. Always some winners and some losers in whatever you do.. 

its about time, who can survive on anything less is a wonder.  No wonder the US has so many homeless people.  Shameful that the richest country in the world has such a low minimum wage.  

When I was in college 50 years ago, I managed to live (in a shared apartment), eat, and pay my college tuition by working about half-time at a minimum-wage job.  That is impossible now.  And one of the main reasons is that minimum wage has not kept up with inflation.  Nowhere near.

The less people are on living wages the more the rest of us pay to subsidize w/ gov assistance. Do you want to pay for it w/ your tax dollars or should the employer who is profiting f/ employees pay for it? Is this too complicated for you? A lot of people are depending on that to maximize profit and secure political donations.

I think minimum wage should be raised some, but I think it would be better to keep jobs in America instead overseas. Minimum wage will not help the middle class with families when manufacturing fracking resources overseas. The eco system is very important It really is especially when we lose our homes and must live outside. Hey we will have clean air to breathe of control AOC and her Nazi gang will able to drive by us and say “ these poor people “  we need more Medicaid and slums. But get them away from our gated community. We have products but we won’t be able to afford them. If we don’t get out there’s call our representatives and congress members we can expect this. Power is ego poo. There was a man who promised his people and his party that he was right got rid of the opposing party then his own party who opposed him until he had complete control. Republicans will go to reprogramming camp’s and those who refuse will be exterminated. That man was HITLER we will have to wait until they commit suicide unless we fight back.  It is starting with silencing the opposing party then it’s going to be democrats. There will not be a democrat primary because these democrats will have a different platform. Democrats you have to tell your elected officials that you can handle different opinions ( republicans “ because we are the majority in Washington. We have the president on our side but we oppose a socialist totalitarian takeover. I promise that you will be next if you disagree at all

Small businesses were going to close down anyway regardless of raising minimum wage. It applies to big businesses which are still open and making money. So your rant makes no sense. Big surprise.

Go ask these businesses who pay >$15 an hour how much they pay the Boss..

Any business that cannot or will not pay it's staff a decent wage needs to be gone.