Should I finish "The Traitor Son Cycle"?

For anyone who's read The Traitor Son Cycle, help a brother out. For the last month or so, I've been reading "The Red Knight" which is the first in the series. Some of it's been good, other parts plain boring. I'm at about page 350...

My Question is: Does it get better? Because if it gets better, I will push through book 1 and move on to finish the series.

OR...

Is the rest of the series pretty similar to book 1 and if I were to continue to read, nothing much would change.

If it truly gets better and more entertaining I will read it, but if the first book is an indicator of the next four in that it's just more of the same, I think I'll look to find a different series.

You should give up on reading books as you're obviously a twit. Hope this helped.

Obviously different people will have different opinions. Obviously many people have found it WAS worthwhile, or the book wouldn't sell. Obviously you should at least finish Book 1 before deciding whether to go on or not.Nobody can decide this for you.

You can go jump off a tall building for all we care. If you can't even make your mind up about this trivial thing, you're going to struggle through life.